Grab 'N Granola
Granola that'll make you wish that the Autumn leaves were fallin'.
- 2 Cups - Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup - Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup - Raisins
- 1 Cup - Raw Nuts/Seeds (I used Pumpkin Seeds, chopped Walnuts, Sunflower Seeds, whole Flax Seeds)
- 1/4 Cup - Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 Pinch - Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp - Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp - Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp - Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 Cup - Coconut Oil (melted)
- 3 Tbsp - Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp - Pure Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grab a bowl
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry mixture and mix it all up!
- Give it a quick little taste and add more spice if needed
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet (spread it out evenly)
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes (be sure to mix it around after 7 minutes). Depending on how old your oven is, it may take a bit longer. My oven is SUPER old and runs hot, so 15 minutes worked perfectly for me.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down before grabbing a handful and tossing it into your mouth!
- Nutrition is per 1/2 cup.
Deats For Eats https://www.deatsforeats.com/