Nutter Butter Bites
Protein packed balls of energy.
- 1 Cup - Rolled Oats (I used Quaker Large Flake Oats)
- 2 Tbsp - Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp - Dried Cherries (or any dried fruit of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp - Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup - Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 Cup - Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Cup - Cacao Nibs (or mini chocolate chips)
- 1/2 Cup - Unsweetened Coconut Flakes**
- 3/4 Cup - Natural Peanut Butter**
- 1/3 Cup - Honey**
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Grab a large bowl
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or, if you want to save room, get a container and add parchment paper in between each level of balls you make)
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients together with a spoon
- Roll "dough" into balls with your hands and put them onto the baking sheet or container you'll be using
- Throw them into the fridge and wait about 25-ish minutes until the are cold (or put them in the freezer - the faster they cool, the faster you get to indulge)
- Done and done!
- - You can use sweetened coconut flakes if you would like to add a bit more sweetness
- - I used natural crunchy peanut butter because that's all I had in my pantry. BUT, I am not upset about that because the crunch added awesome texture. You can use any nut butter you want.
- - I used Coconut Nectar but you can use Honey, Maple Syrup, Agave, etc., etc.
Deats For Eats http://www.deatsforeats.com/